Startup founders and co-founders have started adopting Coinr Box as part of their daily routine because it helps make them more organised with just one app not ‘hunting and pecking’ around dozens of apps.
It is as simple as sending a –
- text message on your iPhone or Android a
- status update on Facebook or a
- tweet on twitter…
But ‘coin drops’ on coinr are so much more useful, they are automatically connected to popular services on the web like –
- Github.com issues (track bugs or new feature ideas for apps or web sites, ideal for tech entrepreneurs) – use tag #bug
- Dropbox.com for images and docs (your drop box not ours so you keep control) – use tag #file or drag-and-drop the document or image into your browser
- your accounting system (now only Saasu.com but looking to add more) – use tag #expense
- lots of built in coinr services (like dynamic lists to capture #ideas, #iou, things #tobuy, things #todo etc
- add a screen shot with the bug or
- add a receipt image with the expense
- add a person’s name to a todo so you can remember to pull up the list for @patrick next time you are talking
- @petercooper2012red46 or @pc0 you can just use the natural names we all prefer like @pete
- @lauramagic12345 you can just use the natural names like @laura or
- if you know more than one girl named (say) Laura perhaps try adding their surname initial or something else to keep it simple @lauram and @bluelaura
- #public makes your coinr drop a public page, add an image to make it more interesting (useful for setting up a simple web page)
- #share (coming soon) to share with a specific list of people
Coinr is amazing! It will revolutionise the definition of being organised! I will definitely implement this for Leanik crepes.
– Nik from Leanik.com
If you would like to have your quote and your business featured here in our next blog post and reach thousands of coinr users give coinr a try and let us know what you think in the comments.